Uh Hi blog. I'm back after a really long while.
What's new?
mmm.....
-Still unattached but i'm just afraid to go on dates.
-my new love is dance though i sucked at it.(okay, still acceptable tho)
-Been going to churvch regularly. Just simply enjoy spending time with Jesus.
-joined dance ministry
-i want to join befrienders too where i help to integrate newcomers into arrow(:
-i ain't that close to my certain friends anymore.( i knew it'll happen)
-I want to get into SMU school of accountancy.
-Join Asoc(: wooo!
-gave myself a brand new look(:
-build up my social network.( you don't have to club to be cool)
-somehow, chewing on sugarcanes can make my jaws feel tired.
-er....yes lose weight(i have no idea how many million times have i been repeating this but i'm still not giving up on the idea)
-i resent going to work at my dad's office.totally can't stand the enviornment and the food centre around it.I'm still young and i need something more vibrant.
-yes and i'm done for now.
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.