

Holaaa! i'm sort of back!
do you sense some ennui in my tone?
Freedom, Liberty is here!
So what's new?
I've a screwed fringe?
I'm gonna have my brows thread?
Highlight my hair!!?
i'm going for parties!
lol!
Omg! catching up with my girlies(:
-Catching new moon on sunday!
And i'm 'musing'
Love 'Uprising' by muse!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to MacRichite for a walk today!
And my hand swelled like crazy after the walk! Oh well, Allergy! What's new?
And radio stations these days have not been playing gr8 music.
I'm much happier these days but....
i'm not very happy over some issues......
This has further confirm my belief that True Friendship/'Friends 4 ever' has ceased to exist since i was in secondary 4.
I cannot tell who's real and who's not!
Ithink that reality is harsh and full of deception!
If you're not being real to others, then don't expect others to be real to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other than all that ranting, i'm like on cloud nine.
I'm taking up hip hop dancing. Exciting eh?
(:
I'm trying to work on new design of friendship bands.
Those with the names on?
Ohh, and i'm looking for penpals(:
Will update when i get one(:
mhmm mhmm(:
Ciao!
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.