well perhaps.
i want to stop talking abt others.
i.want.to.talk.about.Jesus.
It's Jesus that's worth living.
It's very encouraging and refreshing to read a blog which talks about Jesus.
I happened to blog hop and read this guy's blog.
Man, he's so filled with the word.
I want to be like him!
talking about the bible and strengthening my beliefs.
I'll not look at my own strength and my weaknesses.
Look to Jesus.Thru' Him, I can do ALL things thru' Christ who strengthens me.
studying is stressful.
'been going thru' up and down lately.
I can't wait for A levels to end.
8 months to freedom.
And i wanna serve in Performing Arts Ministry!
HOMG! i can't wait. Even if i can't perform on stage immediately, i'm willing to learn xD
He will take the lead in my life and give me the desires to carry out my calling.
Sorry. it won't be singing. I have absolutely no desire for singing.
It's dancing! haha!
Okay.i love this video!(:
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.