It's nearing to the end of school term.
And we're on our own.
DO you have any idea how freaking scary that is?
Yes it's time to pray in the spirit.
God is omipotent, omipresent...
I almost forgot abt the gift....
that..was imparted to me during camp.
His presence reigns.
I have no idea how emotional people can get after ministering.
but i'm definitely not one of them.
i wouldn't cry but i shivered very badly because it got so so so cold.
talked to someone about it and he was saying that it's the presence of God.
then i went like ohhhh...after having been thru' so many times of ministering.
XD
I believed that i'm born to be special.
Special doesn't mean wierd but cool.
Because i have Christ and cool stands for Christ Overhauled Our Lives
woots.
teehee.
that's all for now!
Biz finished! :D
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.