It's so light hearted! teehee.
Word for the day:
If your Heart is not for Christ, then your heart cannot fulfil its purpose because you were made for Him.
awww mann. i feeeel so loved by Daddy God.
I'm made for Him so that he has someone to pour out His love on.
This someone is me.
even if all the friends i have in the world forsake me, Daddy God will not leave me or foresake me.
And i can't wait for my 21st birthday.
I'm gonna rent a yatch for it!
Yay! thanks Dad. HAHA! someone asked if i'm gonna invite the class.
Hell no! fate hope! okay,i'm not that mean! i'll invite those whom i think is worthy enough.
I think this song is cool too!
Love drunk by boyslikegirls
I yearn to have someone who can.......
bring me loads of happy memories.
I hate people who take our friendship for granted.
i'm sorry but our friendship has officially come to an end.
when i say it's over,it reallly is OVER! No room for negotiation.
This is the first and the last friendship i'll ever cry for.
i'm feeling happy and free at last.
:D
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.