

.Midori.Lychee Martini.Vodka.Tequilia.
Take all these down.
Life's mundane.
AS much as i try to be fluent with my words, i can't.
But i have not failed.
Failure can refine you but don't let it define you.
I'm not any word twister but my words are simple and clear.
I finally watched 500 days of summer.
it was totally awesome.
i reckon that i understand the emotional process that took place inside the girl.
She doesn't know what she wants.
But one thing she is sure is that she knows that this guy is not the right one for her.
Yes it's wrong of her to play with the guy's feelings. But i didn't think there's any fault in it.
you cannot force anyone to go into a relationship unless you're certain of your feelings for him/her. In her case, no she's uncertain.
I think it's best not to commit into any relationship isn't it?
maybe her case was a little extreme.
She called their relationship friends when they had sexual intercourse while bathing.
i think that's a little way too off.
in any case, i just think...
It's hard to imagine to face someone you perhaps was once deeply in love with for the rest of your whole entire life!I wonder if you'll ever get tired. if you'll ever get sick,or bored. Or will the love betweeen the two of you and feeling ever die down? i don't know. tell me when you know the ans.
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.