sighh...
i feel so empty without my mum in singapore.
Nobody to pour my heart out to.):
feelin' a little sad and dull these days.
i think i'm falin' into depression mode when i'm alone.
sometimes, i'll just tear for no apparent reason. Jeez.I hate that! i really do.
And...i have mixed feelin' over some matters. Only 2 people knew about it.
Is it really a matter of feelin'? emotions? i dunno how to friggin' describe it.
Damn i hate to break down and worst of all, it should not and NEVER in school.
Because i won't know how to explain to people why i'm cryin'
It comes frigging naturally to me. cry and get over with business.):):):
i want A levels to be over pretty soon.
I want to get out of this country asap and isolate myself to somewhere for a month or so.
I never want to come back for the sad,immemorable ones.
I never.
To prevent my mind from running even more into the wilderness, i NEED REST! superabundance of rest.
Abba! Guard my heard and mind from the things of this world! i never want to associate myself with all these!
I really want to t.t.s.1.a.h.i.f.a.h! if you can get that code, you should know what i'm troubling over.
ciaoz.
p.s: I shouldn't even have let it get out of control in the first place.
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.