shit. this sucks! i can't edit the font, the colour and the size!
I can't upload photos! *screams
I came across this picture and it says,' This is not a love story.This is a story about love.'
This 'love' word brought back loads of memories haha!^^
Moving on to another matter:
I think it really sucks!i don't know why but i feel damn irritated whenever you mentioned him in front of me.
Yes no doubt that i used to have a crush on him,then now you are having a crush on him. The worst thing is....
It gets really SUCKY when you tell me that i'm the second one to know it...not the first. so what does this reflect?
I'm beginning to give up on this because the more i hold on to it, the more disappointed i get.
i know that all you ever wanted to have is to gain more friends but it shouldn't be at the expense of your close friends. I know that i have no right to say this but i think this is a fact. I feel closer to the others than you now. I'm always the one who tried to maintain our friendship but i'm damn tired. It takes 2 hands to clap. So what if you're stressed out and shit, and you start throwing tantrum? don't you think that i'm as stress out as you are?
I beginning to see a different 'you'. I'm sorry but i think that i feel that we are just acquantances now. I have nothing to say to you but merely hi,smile and bye.
Sorry that it has to end this way. I feel freaking sorry for the friendship.
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.