my days of troubling moments and tribulations are conquered(:
having to turn to His love for me,makes every trials and tribulations turn out everything for my good(:
No more tears. No more sorrows.
More smiles.More laughters(:(:
Going to church tomorrow(: can't wait(: Less than 24 hours and i'm there.
And i'm head over heels about this song(:
It's 'fallin' for you' by Colbie Caillat.
unfortunately. I can't embedded onto here. Argh.
But click up there to check it out. I think worm intro me to this song but i was such poop back then.haha(:
someone asked me if she/he ever gets to see me wear a dress again. guess my reply.
it was uhhh noo.lol. goodness me. i feel uncomfortable in it.hehehe.though it does make one feminine, but i'm not used to it yet.yeah,it's true that all my girlfriends are starting to wear dresses.lol, but it's not my season yet.The photoshoot was an exception.The photographers forced me to wear it. surprisingly,i could fit in hahah!
I was telling my dad about girls wearing dress and they became more and more feminine.wth!
He said,'yeah lor.then what happened to you? you becoming more and more like a boy ah?'
ROFL! hell no.hahaha!I wanna grow my hair long and lose weight first!
I think short hair is cool! makes you spunky hehe(:
i can tell you that i'm straight, i like guys not girls. i have the same desire as what every girl has.
Talking about this. relationships. might or might not be a good idea to enter i reckoned. If you think that why enter into a relationship when you know that it's gonna be heart wrenching. This is what i should be saying,' Well, at least there's someone for you to love.' i think i've sorted out my thoughts. Having someone to love may perhaps change your life. Less selfish. Learning to spare a thought for others. Train your patience. especially guys! Learnt to wait patiently while your girlfriend shops(:
haha, ah well! i'm not that into shopping atm. I prefer hanging out or doin activities at the beach or park such as cycling, exercising,etc.
I think i gotta continue this next time(; my mum needs to use the comp.
Ciaos(:
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.