
Let's look at some pictures which bring back memories(:
So what's new?
There's an upcoming event on this coming friday.
It's called "scarlet(shibuya) at social house." I can't go for any of these social events invitied by friends. Sighh.Tuition or church or home or school. This is what you call concentration campus.
HAHA! I gotta check out these places one day. I must! haha(:
This week didnt end off well. i totally burst in school:(
But all is well now(:
I brought a friend to church and guess what she caught back from there.
It's an eyecandyy(: Seee! i told you that there are much better looking guys in my church(: HAHA!
Besides, that guy can really sing and he's a language guru and has a big heart for those living in the developing countries. On top of all that, he has LOOKs but it's a pity that i have never taken a fancy on him before.
I like another guy whom i had a crush on twice! well at least i held his hand before, played in the pool with him before(:(: and now! i have no more eyecandy in mind(:(: