Disclaimer
You are mine and I am Yours.
He is the Truth,
The Light
and The Way.
My Whole Life is Yours to begin with,
as You Surrender All For Me.
Friday, July 24, 2009
♥
What's life without......
you.
God,
Music
Colours
&
Other jig-saws
that made up
part and puzzles of
your life and mine.
♥♥♥
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.
Archives
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
Affliates
Joelle e worm(:
Charmaine lee(:
Gina gina(:
Valoo(:
Junxian(:
Jake(:
New Creation Church(:
The Zone(:
Cassie(:
Credits
Edits:
like
tragic
Original:
x
Image: ANTM
Profile
Hello Friends/Reader! Teehee, this is me(: I'm
Poop(in case)
and i am a
girl(:
. I want you to know that
I have a God
who will never fails and HE Loves me Much(: I am
a nice
,angelic girl(: You wanna
know more?
Ask me yourself(:
Leave a Message.
PROFILE
JOURNAL
MESSAGE
AFFILIATES
ARCHIVES