What's life? Life's been pretty dull and chaotic..Sigh, now i seriously think that my past entries are so crappy. ok random stuff..Nowadays, i found myself speaking with a slight ascent in my tone. Ok, that's good news right? OK, I'm slightly agitated with what my senior had said that day..It's damn annoying and it's been bugging me...Like what the hell!! i've attitude problem just because i didn't want to make friends with people whom i don't know...Mans, i choose my friends not the other way round..Hello? I mean i can actually roughly figure out whether i can click with the stranger within a few min of observation. Most of the time, my sentiments are right and accurate..I know what's best for me ok...i don't need people like you to tell me that i have attitude problem..That's my personality and i can't help it right? Who cares? I love the way i am made and my attitude!! What right do you have to criticise or insult my attitude? Just because of one freaking person, we have to fall out on each other? I think it's not worth it and i hate people to put peer pressure on me!! what's your purpose of telling me that that person went for dinner with the rest and i didn't? Is it to make me feel that i'm missing out on smth? oh c'mon, it won't work on me..That person is just a newbie and i have had more experience than that person...so what? it's not as if i will not survive without you! That person is some kind of joker who is trying to act as if it calls the big shot..oh please, with me, you will never be able to!! Ok,i'm done venting my anger...I've gotta gobye for now..
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.