U know what? i'm BORED..that's why i turned to my blog..hehe..nth to do before my trip to israel..My flight is @ 6 pm..if u're free, come and send me off (X..ok,i will feel really bad if u come and send me off coz u are coming all the way to Changi Airport just to chat and send me off for just 5 min..That's like damn sad..anyway, i'm still bored that's why i am so random..i really dunno what to say but i felt that Jesus has changed my life..i feel more happy and carefree...Today's message by Pastor Julia is so right for me..i should let all the unhappiness passed..it's no use holding on to them..It not only prevent me from receiving my blessings but oso make me bitter..I dun wanna be a bitter person, i want to be a carefree person..i am letting go of all my past disagreements with my friends..i'm not gonna block them on msn..i want to bury the hatchet...Ok,Jesus, I want you to make me leave all the unhappiness behind..Never to rmb them nor dig them up and start saying the stories again..Amen..Ok that's it for today..I'm gonna take my shower and come back later...I hope i will meet someone special in Israel..God always take good care of me (:
You gave me the sweetest taste of what Love is all about.